Search This Blog

Saturday 2 February 2019

Who’s That On The Telephono?

    “Yes it’s me.....................what?......................well as it happens I’m on red, well I could have been on turquoise, or yellow............no I don’t have a grey telephone..............................Why red? Well the red telephone started bleeping and I answered it, it must have been the telephone operator who put the call through.......................Am I smoking?........................It’s just a small cheroot.............yes I do know about the no smoking policy...............................well it’s not actually lit, you see I don’t have a match!..........................How would who?...............................How would Jason King set about escaping The Village?..........................he’d probably get the help of a beautiful young woman, drink a bottle or two of fine wine, smoke cigarettes, and then escape in one of those trendy looking Mini-Mokes, arriving back in London just in time for tea......................Department S what about it?..............................You can’t keep me here, my friends will come here and rescue me.......................they don’t know where this is, good point!...........................Operator, put me through to Number Six, Number Six I want to be part of your gang........who’s speaking, it’s Num..........it’s Jason............what do you mean Jason who, Jason King of Department S.................what do you mean you’ve never heard of it! Now look here..................hello, hello are you there................He’s hung up!”


Be seeing you 

No comments:

Post a Comment