Search This Blog

Saturday 4 June 2011

Inside The Prisoner




  The production side of the Prisoner is the least interest to me it has to be said. In fact I'm not at all interested in the production of any television programme, series, or indeed film. For me it is the pure entertainment value which holds my imagination. I immerse myself in what is on the screen, forgetting even the actors and actresses who play their roles.
   Yet, having read this book by Ian Rakoff some years ago, looking into some of the background of inside the Prisoner I was quite pleasently surprised by thoroughly enjoying it. Of course there is controversy between Ian Rakoff and Frank Maher {McG's stunt double on the Prisoner} of who's idea it was for the script for Living In Harmony.
BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment