Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines

  The above picture is a frame of film taken from the closing credits of 1965 film Those Magnificent Men In Thier Flying Machines. Now I have watched this film many, many times, but generally I've never taken much notice of the closing credits, mind you the closing credits of any film have never really been of any interest to me. But having watched the film last Monday evening with my wife, I sat through the closing credits and observed this, the above aeroplane, and here is the section enlarged.
I'm not sure of that it's a flying Penny Farthing bicycle, or an aeroplane with a Penny Farthing bicycle for it's undercarriage! However, what a wonderfully thoughtout contraption. Be seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment