Search This Blog

Sunday 7 October 2018

The Therapy Zone

    A friend of mine resigned his job some months ago, he worked for the Government, a Civil Servant dispensing justice. The troubled was he became dissatisfied with his position, cuts to the department meant that more and more work was being placed on his shoulders. Eventually he resigned! We know why he resigned, but not what could have happened next. He had the idea of becoming a driver for a funeral director. He told me to be careful if I were to see a hearse parked in the street, and of any men in black who might be loitering. He told me the keyhole to my study should be filled in to prevent the administration of nerve gas. My reply was this....seeing as he resigned his job from the Civil service with the idea of taking up a position as the driver of a hearse, he would be able to drive himself to The Village!


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment