Search This Blog

Saturday 27 October 2018

Village Life!

    “I think you want this.”
    “What is it?”
    “Important papers from
London.”
    “Open it you fool, open it!”
    “It was to have been my future!”
    “It must be difficult watching your other self make a complete fool of you!”
    “He’ll open it, he’s got to open it!”
    “It’s my letter of resignation, don’t you want it?”
    “He’s not going to accept it!”
    “If you don’t, you’ll never know what was in it!”
    “Take it, after all this is what all this has been about. Take it and let me get back to sleep.”
    “If you go to sleep what happens to us?”
    “We cease to exist!”
    “Is that true?”
    “It’s his dream.”
    “Then I’ll never know what was in that envelope!”
    “Look, you’ve taken the envelope.”
    “This is it, the moment I’ve been waiting for, it’s great.......just a minute, it can’t be, they’re just.........”
    “Blank sheets of paper!”


See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment