Search This Blog

Saturday 23 April 2016

Caught On Camera!


   No.86 “Hello viewers, do you know I once went to the dentist. I told him that I’d rather have a baby than have a tooth out. He said “well make your up mind love, I’ll have to alter the position of the chair!” I once had to perform an operation on a man to take his tonsils out. The only trouble for the patient was the operating table was turned at the last moment! Number Thirty-four came to see me the other day. He said doctor every lime I lift my arm it hurts. I said well don’t do it then! Number Twenty-two was in for an operation on his hands. He asked me if after the operation he would be able to play the piano. I told him of course he will. “Good” he said, “I couldn’t before!” You see, I find that telling a joke puts the patient at ease. Now Number 6, what are you in for?”
   “Never mind, I’ve suddenly had a change of mind!”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment