Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 September 2015

My Life Is My Own!

    Number 2 demands of Number 1 that he must risk either one of them, those of himself and Number 6. Number 2 is a good man, was a good man, but if Number 1 gets Number 6 he will be better, and there’s no other way, no other way. Degree Absolute, Number 2 required approval. All this time Number 6 can be seen on the screen spouting his usual lines “I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered.”  Number 1 obviously gives his approval, but only gives Number 2 a week in order to carry it out. But a week’s not long enough as Number 2 makes his protest. After all he doesn’t want Number 1 to damage him. But then suddenly on the wall screen Number 6 says “My life is my own,” and Number 2 says, as though just on cue “Very well!” is this another clue to the identity of Number 1?

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment