Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 May 2018

60 Second Interview

    “It’s a grand day for it.”
    “A grand day for what?”
    “Gardening, working with the good earth.”
    “Its what I do, being a gardener. Anyway what’s it go to do with you?”
    “I’m Number One-one-three, and this is my photographic colleague Number One-one-three b. We contribute to The Tally Ho.”
    “Smile” click goes the camera.
    “We all have our jobs to do.”
    “Yes, well a few moments ago you were observed driving one of the garden tractors as an electrician, how do you account for that?”
    “Do I have to?”
    “It wasn’t you?”
    “How could it be, I’ve been gardening all morning, putting in new plants.”
    “Do you have an identical twin?”
    “No.”
    “Number One-one-three b has an identical twin, Number One-one-three c.”
    “What’s that got to do with me?”
    “So it wasn’t you?”
    “Look it was me……..”
    “What were you doing masquerading as an electrician?”
    “It was Number Two’s idea. He wanted to keep Number 6 off balance. If he met me as an electrician, but a few minutes later as a gardener it might knock him back.”
    “And did it?”
    “No. Now if you don’t mind I’ve got some planting to do.”
    “What are you planting?”
    “Bulbs!”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment