Search This Blog

Friday 17 March 2017

A Case of Fingerprints!

    Number 2 once accused Number 6 of being an “Irritating man.” At times I think he’s an exasperating man! “Yes I know my own fingerprints” Number 6 said when it came to proving his identity in ‘The Schizoid Man.’ I mean to say, who would know their own fingerprints? I certainly wouldn’t. But then I suppose a man in Number6’s former employment might be trained to recognize his own fingerprints. But it’s the smug way he says it, “Yes I know my own fingerprints,” sometimes there is something exasperating about this man!

Be seeing you

2 comments:

  1. Could it be, it isn't fingerprints in the literal sense that No. 6 means. But rather that he knows quite well about his personal properties, perhaps also his shortcomings. - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,
      Its possible I suppose. But for myself I prefer the literal sense of the scene, to accept it for what it is. And to think of that piece of latex on Curtis' thumb in the form of Number 6's thumbprint! James Bond did the same thing in 'Goldfinger,' when he had the thumbprint of Peter Franks.

      Best regards
      BCNU
      David

      Delete