Search This Blog

Friday 17 March 2017

Tonight: Checkmate & Hammer Into Anvil

   Tonight as I watch my second favourite episode ‘Checkmate,’ I intend to record it on good old fashioned video tape. I could have been recording the entire ‘the Prisoner’ series, however having the series so many times on both video and DVD already I’m was not sure if I want another set of the series. However, I have decide that it would be a good idea to have at least one example of this screening by ‘True Entertainment,’ because the picture aspect ratio of 16:9 being different to the regular 4:3 ratio. This combined with the difference regarding the closing credits, I would be a fool to miss this opportunity to add it to my archive of ‘Prisoner’ related material.

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment