Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 January 2013

60 Second Interview With No.2

   It was with some trepidation, and a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach, that myself together with my photographic colleague No.113b, climbed the stone steps up to the residence of No.2 - the Green Dome.
    Upon reaching the door to the Green Dome which opened automatically for me, my photographic colleague No.113b, camera at the ready, and myself entered the foyer to be greeted by the diminutive figure of the Butler, No.2's personal gentleman’s gentleman.
   No.113b "Smile" - Click!
   The Butler was very apologetic, as he informed us that No.2 was on the telephone at the moment, and is far too upset to be able to speak to anyone at the present time!

Reporter No.113..
Photographer No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment