Search This Blog

Monday 30 April 2018

Village Life!

    “Vote for me, I’m for you, you’re for me.”
    “You want to take him home miss, he’s had too many over the eight!”
    “If he has he didn’t get them here, they water the drinks down you know.”
    “I didn’t know that. So how’s he got into that state then?”
    “He didn’t….he’s playing cat and mouse with us!”
    “How do you mean?”
    “Number Six wants us to think he’s drunk when in fact he’s as sober as Judge!”
    “It’s just a game then.”
    “Yes, and we’ve been handed the short straw!”
    “How do you mean?”
    “Well we’ve been made to stand here half the night!”
    “I thought we were security looking after this local candidate.”
    “What if he wins?”
    “He’s bound to win.”
    “How do you make that out?”
    “Number Two leaves The Village tomorrow.”
    “And where do we stand?”
    “What the administration in general you mean?”
    “No, as blokes who want a decent drink but can’t get one!”
    “I know someone who brews his own.”
    “From what?”
    “Potatoes, its one hundred percent proof!”
    “Lead the way mon brave, and we’ll get rat arsed together!”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment