Search This Blog

Monday 24 December 2012

60 Second Interview with No.2

   No.113 "Thank you for taking the time to speak with me Number Two.
No.2 "Not at all."
"Tell me, why do you need Professor Seltzman and his reversal process, when you seem to be going along quite nicely as it is."
No.113b "Smile" {click goes the camera}.
"I don't quite understand your question."
"Well you say you need Seltzman's reversal process."
"I never said anything of the kind."
"Didn't you?"
"No."
"Well you don't need Seltzman to operate your "Seltzman machine," nor do you require the reversal process."
"Why not?"
"Well you simply put the two subjects who originally exchanged minds, through the exact same process."
"............Ah, I see."
"Well it's hardly rocket science is it?"
"No, no I suppose it's not."
"Tell me Number Two, how did you acquire the "Seltzman machine" in the first place?"
"Oh I couldn't possibly tell you that."
"Why not?
"Because I don't bloody well know that why!"
"Thank you Number Two."
"A pleasure I'm sure."

Reporter No.113
Photographer No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment