Search This Blog

Thursday 22 January 2015

The Prisoner

    Perhaps ZM73 returned home one night and thought “I can’t stand this job another minute, I shall resign.” He wrote his letter of resignation, intending to hand it in the next day, and then went to bed. During the night, and with his intended resignation on his mind, he dreamt his entire experiences in The Village {as long dreams actually take only a few seconds so it is quite feasible}. When he woke up the next morning he remembered his dream. He thought “I don’t fancy that. I don’t think I’ll resign after all” and ripped up the letter. But later that day was abducted by two undertakers anyway!

    After all they were waiting for him at the top of Abingdon Street car park. So it would seem that his abduction was quite on the cards irrespective of his resignation.

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment