Search This Blog

Monday 3 December 2012

Thought For The Day


         “Nowhere is there more beauty than here. Tonight when the moon rises the whole world will turn to
silver. Do you understand, it is important you understand. I have a message for you, you must listen, the
appointment cannot be fulfilled. Other things must be done tonight. If our torment is to end, if liberty is to
be restored we must grasp the nettle even though it makes our hands bleed. Only through pain can
tomorrow be assured.”

    I think the voice heard over that radio is that of a former No.2 Eric Portman of 'Free For All.' my
ears could be deciving me, but that is who the voice sounds like to me. And if that is correct, from where
might the message be transmitted and why?

I'll be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment