Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 May 2012

What's That Prisoner Up To Now?

Prisoner "You can't go about the city dressed like that.'
Late Number 2 "Why not?"
"Well you're hardly dressed for the city. You stand out like I did on the day of my arrival in the Village!"
"Do you want me to ask a question in the House?"
"No, I'm going to ask the Colonel about it."
"Can you trust him? Remember you've tried that before."
"Well I intend to find the answers."
"That could be dangerous. I wonder what became of him?"
                                                            "Who?"
"Number One of course. It's not you is it?"
"Do you think I am?"
"I can't be sure."
"Ask a question in the House."
"Yes, I think I might. And you?"
"Oh I'll be alright, they can't touch me now!"
"They'ed better not, otherwise we'll all end up back in the Village!"
BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment