Search This Blog

Saturday 29 March 2014

Orange Alert!

   I know readers will be disappointed to read this, but there will be no blog articles today. After logging onto the internet this morning my computer became infected with a virus, which locked my computer utterly and completely. Whoever is behind this virus wants me to pay £100 to get my computer unblocked. To hell with them!


  Normal service will be resumed soon, hopefully tomorrow, if not by the General, then via the Colonel.


Be seeing you soon
David



2 comments:

  1. Awful, David! I hope you've got a backup image of your PC partition ready. Good luck! - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,
      The Trojan affecting my computer is taking some shifting. I have looked for advice on-line, and boy many people have been affected by this virus. But whatever I try it hasn't worked yet. Will try later today.
      Blog today via my lap top, but it's not quite the same somehow, but yet I'm grateful, truly grateful for my lap top, otherwise I would be completely cut off!

      Very best regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete