Search This Blog

Sunday 11 December 2011

Bringing A Little Christmas Cheer In The Village

The Postman Always Knocks Thrice! 


    Postman: Sign your number here Number Six.
    No.6: What is it?
    "Special delivery, It's a Christmas card."
    "Who would be sending me a Christmas card?"
    "Number Two, she sends everyone a Christmas card."
    "What in September?"
    "Perhaps she's trying to beat the seasonal Christmas rush."
    "Yeeeeeees!"
    "Well?"
   "Reasonably so."
   "Have you got a tip for me?"
What?
    "A tip. My other customers this morning have all given me a little Christmas tip."
    "Well I wouldn't like to appear to be the Scrooge of the village. Yes, I've got a tip for you.
    "Well thank you Number Six."
    "Why don't you get on your Penny Farthing, peddle off and don't bother me again!"
    "Yes, and a Merry Christmas to you too!"
BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment