Search This Blog

Friday 17 July 2015

60 Second Interview With No.86


    No.113 “Number Eighty-Six, you said that you were once posted disharmonious.”
    No.86 “Yes, what of it?”

    "That must have ben awful for you."
    No.113b “Smile” {click goes the camera}
    “You do not seem to have suffered much by it.”
    “It was a long time ago. Look who are you?”
    “I am Number One, one three, and this is my photographic colleague Number One, one three b. We contribute to The Tally Ho.”
    “What’s that to me?”
    “We are carrying out a piece of investigative journalism.”
    No.113b “And you are it. Smile” {click goes the camera}
    “Are you writing a column about me?”
    “Yes.”
    “Well I have no time for such things. Now if you don’t mind I’m late for the social group.”
    “You wouldn’t say you were stuck up at all would you?”
    “You are impertinent!”
    “You don’t wear your cape inside out?”
    “I didn’t know I was supposed to!”
    “It shows individualistic tendencies!”
    “Happily that is something I do not suffer from!”
    “You’re attached to the social Group.”
    “What of it?”
    “And perhaps the ladies sub appeal Committee?”
    “Why do you ask?”
    “Only that when ladies join the sub-appeal Committee they do seem to get on. Fast tracked was she, Number Forty-two?”
    “I’ve a mind to report you to Number Two!”
    “Pleased that you’ve still got a mind, there are many who cannot say the same!”
    “What do you mean by that remark?”
    “That you take people’s minds, but that you don’t always give them back!”


Reporter Number 113
Photographer Number 113b

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this character really snotty? - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HelloArno,
      Yes I agree with you. Snooty is another good word to describe the character.
      I trust the day goes well with you.
      Very best regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete