Search This Blog

Friday 17 July 2015

I'm back!


    “It’s your fault you know! You’re the reason I’ve been brought back here. If only you had answered one simple question, then all of what is about to happen could have been avoided. But no, not you! What is it? Had something to prove did you? I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered, my life is my own. You really believe that? Well your life’s not been your own from the moment you resigned! Oh of course you resigned because it was a matter of principle, of conscience. Well I would have thought you of all people would have realised that people like you cannot afford to have a conscience! Just tell me why you resigned, and the next week can be avoided. And then I can go home……………..you still refuse to talk. So be it, it’s going to be one or the other or us, and you’ve brought this upon our heads, because you’re responsible. Incidentally, why do you care?

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment