Search This Blog

Monday 23 November 2015

Who Is That On The Telephono?



    No.6 “Hospital......yes hospital? Psychiatrics, head of the department.”
    249 “Director of psychiatrics.”
    “Ah doctor, I'm on grey!”
    “I beg your pardon?”
    “I'm on a grey telephone.”
    “Well so am I as it happens.”
    “Well I’m pleased, we seem to be on the same wavelength.”
    “We seem to be on the same telephone!”
    “Well doctor, what's the verdict on our friend?”
    “Friend, friend, who is this?”
    “Your report doctor, on Number Two.”
    “Number Two? What are you talking about? Who....who is this speaking?”
    “I understand, you'd rather not talk on the telephone.' 'Well not to you certainly.....are you mad?”
    “Not according to your records!”
    “Look ring off.”
    “I understand doctor. Never mind, I'll be seeing you later on......”
    “Yes why don't you do that. Come and see me in my office.”
    “Do you think that would be appropriate?”
    “Under the circumstances I see no other alternative.”
    “Well if you say so doctor.”
“How long have you been making these nuisance calls?”
{the telephono goes dead}


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment