Search This Blog

Friday 11 May 2012

Postcard From The Village

I've had a couple of letters this week, yes letters, I receive them on a regular basis from friends/fans of 'the Prisoner.' Both had attended this years convention at Portmeirion earlier in the year. One said that he'd thoroughly enjoyed himself, because he'd been able bang a big bass drum, which had been provided by another conventioneer, which added much to the Election Parade re-enactment. However, another letter said that he'd been to the convention, saying that it was very good, but that there didn't seem an awful lot on display, not so much going on. That he hoped myself and Morag could make it to a convention one year, it would be good to see us both there. In the past others have written, messaged, emailed, saying they wished Morag and I were at the conventions. Well that's nice of them to say so, but its simply out of the question. You see I'd have to rejoin Six of One: The Prisoner Appreciation for that, and that's not likely to ever happen, and even if I wanted to....... You see I don't think the co-ordinators would allow my re-subscribing. I'm an Unmutual you see, as far as 'they' are concerned.
I'll be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment