Search This Blog

Friday 11 May 2012

Village Library



   I was trawling the World wide Web the other day, and came across this novel. Of course I've already read it, the first time being back in the 1980's, after I found a copy of the book {published by NEL-New English Library} on a book stand in a shop at Ingodlmells {a holiday resort on the Lincolnshire coast in the UK}. I hadn't realised the book had been recently reprinted, an interesting cover. As for the book, well I enjoyed it. 'The Prisoner - A Day In The Life' is an easy read, nothing complicated about it.

Be seeing you

2 comments:

  1. The first two words from David McDaniel's novel 'Who Is No2?'

    "Drake woke."

    BCNU );oB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Steve,

      Yes, I had quite forgotten. Also in the novel McDaniel brings KAR 120C to the Village if memory serves.

      Regards
      David
      bcnu
      BCNU

      Delete