Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Therapy Zone

Where Is No.6? by our own reporter

    It was a strange occurance today, No.6 hasn't been seen anywhere in or around the village! Anyone I asked about him said that they had not seen him today. He had not been to the cafe, had not been seen climbing the Bell tower as he does on a daily basis. The Admiral-No.66 had been disappointed that No.6 had not turned up for their regular game of chess down at the old people's home. I even took a taxi ride to the hospital, just in case there had been an accident of some kind. But there hadn't been an accident. Nor could he to be seen in the Aversion Therapy room, or having a medical. At his cottage of 6 private, No.6's personal maid told me that his bed had not been slept in last night!
    Later I paid No.2 a visit at the Green Dome, but was told that No.2 was not available for comment, nor was her Butler able to tell me anything and I had the door closed in my face for my troubles!
    So after my investigations the question remains.........where exactly is No.6?

Your own reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment