Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Thought For The Day

    It is always interesting to hear from anyone who is releatively new to 'the Prisoner,' because more often than not they are able to bring something new and fresh to the cut and thrust of the debate, and discussion regarding 'the Prisoner' series. And I have learned not to be surprised that they sometimes see something in 'the Prisoner,' which I have still been able to miss in all my years of appreication for 'the Prisoner.'
   In fact a friend of mine and blog commenter, Jana, emailed me the other day regarding 'Once Upon A Time.' Jana made the point to why Credit Units are not for No.6.......because he had been used to pound sterling! As John Drake would have said, I'm obliged to you Jana.

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment