Search This Blog

Friday 14 August 2015

60 Second Interview With No.6


    No.113 “Ah Number Six, you’re back with us, well done.”
    “What’s it to you?”
    “I am Number one, one three, and this is my photographic colleague Number one, one three b. We contribute to The Tally Ho.”
    No.113b “Smile” {click goes the camera}
    “Oh it’s you two. Well what do you want?”
    “How do you feel about being part of a human experiment Number Six?”
    “Its diabolical!”
    “And the Colonel?”
    “He’s dead!”
    “No, that’s Professor Seltzman.”
    “No, that’s the Colonel. Professor Seltzman is now leaving The Village, but as the Colonel. And now he’s free to continue his experiments in peace.”
    “And you Number Six?”
    “Me?”
    “You have a pretty clear memory of what’s happened. Seeing as your memory was wiped back to the day you resigned!”
    “I woke up in my house in
London. I remember writing my letter of resignation the night before. It was on the mantelpiece that morning”
    “What happened then?”
    “I left the house, I drove to an underground car park. I left there and made my way to an office, I stormed in demanding to see Sir Charles Portland……..damn and blast it!”
    “What, what is it Number Six?”
    “I forgot to hand in my resignation!”
    “Smile!” {click goes the camera}


Reporter Number 113
Photographer Number 113b

No comments:

Post a Comment