Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 February 2016

60 Second Interview With Madam Professor


    Madam Professor “I don’t think I’ve seen you at one of my art seminars before. What’s your subject?”
    No.113 “ Don’t think I have one.”
    “Everyone has a subject.”
    “Well his is photography.”
    “Really.”
    No.113b “Smile” {click goes the camera}
    “And I suppose mine is journalism.”
    “Journalism, that’s not much to do with art.”
    “Well these stories don’t write themselves you know, someone has to make them up!”
    “Well if I can help you in anyway.”
    “You don’t get out much do you?”
    “I don’t know what you mean.”
    “Well me and my photographic colleague could only get an interview with you by coming to one of your art seminars.”
   “Interview?”
   “I am Number One-one three, and this is my photographic colleague Number One-one three b.”
    “Smile” {Click goes the camera} I do portraits, still life and nude photography.”
    “We contribute to The Tally Ho.”
    “Well perhaps it’s my husband the Professor you want to talk to.”
    “What made you and the Professor come to The Village in the first place?”
    “I don’t think that has anything to do with you.”
    “Your husband tried to run away the other day, doesn’t he like it here?”
    “We are both perfectly happy, we have everything we need.”
    “Except your freedom.”
    “I mean we’ve never seen either yourself or the Professor, together or separate out and about in The Village.”
    “The way you talk anyone would think my husband and I are under house arrest!”
    “Aren’t you?”
    “I think you had both better go.”
    “Alright we’ll go. Come on On-one three b.”
    “One for the album madam. You’re a good looking, handsome, attractive woman, I could get you on page three of The Tally Ho. Something tasteful.”
    “The Tally Ho only has one page!”
    “Yeah that’s right missus, and he’s got no film in his camera!”


Reporter Number 113
Photographer No.113b

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment