Search This Blog

Thursday 12 May 2016

60 Second Interview With No.56


    “Hello Number Six, what the devil are you doing here?”
    “I’m not Number Six, I’m number Fifty-six, and a member of the Board of Education.”
    “If you say so.”
    “I do say so.”
    “But all the same I could have sworn……”
   “Smile” {click goes the camera}
    “Who’s he?”
     “He’s Number One one-three b, my photographic colleague. I’m Number One one-three we contribute to The Tally Ho.”
    “Well clear off and contribute from some place else!”
   “We can’t do that.”
    “Why not?”
    “Because we’re reporting on the greatest human experiment ever to be conducted here in The Village.”
    “Who told you that?”
    “Number Two. He’s a great advocate of Speedlearn and the General, is Number Two.”
    “He’ll turn everyone into cabbages, and put a great many teachers out of work at the same time!”
    “Anyway what are you doing here Number Six I mean Number Fifty-Six”
    “I told you I’m on the Board of education.”
    “Yeah, and my old mum’s old mother Riley!”
    “Clear off, I’m on a secret mission.”
    “It’s not secret any more, not now we know about it!”
    “Smile!” {click goes the camera}
   “Just get out of my way!”
    “Yes but not that way Number 6, mind the …….”
    “Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”
    “………Electrical force field, oh never mind!”


Reporter Number 113
Photographer Number 113b
Be seeing you


No comments:

Post a Comment