Search This Blog

Monday 20 August 2012

Thought For The Day

    Ever since the Prisoner came bursting into my life 45 years ago, there has been no escaping from him ever since! Does that make me weak and feeble minded, or simply a willing Prisoner? Certainly the series has remained in my mind, not being able to forget the Prisoner and his Village. In fact not a day goes by these days when I do not think of 'the Prisoner,' write something about 'the Prisoner.' Certainly the series has had a profound effect upon my mind, one might almost say I've been brainwashed by 'the Prisoner' series. But I'm not the only one who has become a Prisoner of 'the Prisoner.' The series might see it's 45th annaversary this year, but it is as powerful today as it was when 'the Prisoner' first burst onto the television screen.

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment