Search This Blog

Monday 1 April 2013

Quote For The Day

    "Oh by the way, have you thought about that proposition I put to you when you arrived?"
    "Sorry I've had no time."
    "You must have some views."
    "I'm afraid not."
    "Look old chap we've been through many scrapes before, but we've never fallen out over them. The General's not going to behead you."
    "We won't know until I've reported to the General will we?"
   "Report to the General, that's a new one!"
                                         {No.2 and No.6/12-Curtis  -  The Schizoid Man}

    And it is that "reported to the General" which made many fans think that this is a referrence to 'The General' being the next episode. For myself the General is more likely to be a person working somewhere in British Intelligence such as General Carteret in the 'Danger Man' epiosde 'The Black Book.'

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment