Search This Blog

Thursday 7 November 2013

Who's That On The Telephono?


   "Number Two."
   "Yes Number Two here."
   "What do you mean Number Two here, I am Number Two."
   "I don't know who you are, but get off the line, I've a call for Number Two."
   "Well I'll take it then."
   "You'll take the call? What do you mean You'll take the call?"
   "Well I am No.2."
   "But I'm the new Number Two."
   "Look I'm on red."
   "So am I!"
   "I'm on red, an overlarge red telephone."
   "So am I!"
   "Look we can't both be Number Two!"
   "I assure you we can and are!"
   "How many Number 2's are there in this series?"
   "I don't know precisely, but I do know we are the only too actors to have to use this ridiculous telephone!" 
   "Not Derren Nesbitt?"
   "No!"
   "He's one actor deserving of having to use this thing!"
   "I think Pat McGoohan's taking the micky out of us!"
   "More than that, he's taking the !?**!"

BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment