Search This Blog

Friday 31 October 2014

It Could Happen To Anyone!


    “I thought you have everything covered?”
    “I did.”
    “Does this look like having everything covered?”
    “I couldn’t be expected to think of everything!”
    “That‘s not the impression I got!”
    “What does that mean?”
    “Well you took command of this little venture, you sorted out our reliable men. You gave all the orders, did all the thinking.”
    “Well someone had to. If it wasn’t for me……….”
    “We wouldn’t be standing here like two lemons!”
    “It’s not my fault.”
    “The damned tides gone out. How is the ship supposed to reach us now?”
    “Well we could………
    “Yes?”
    “How long was the tide out last time?”
    “About a week.”
    “I’d better send another mayday call.”
    “Why?”
    “Well if anyone’s in distress it’s us!”

BSEEINU

2 comments:

  1. Mud all around us. Camping sites aren't anymore what they used to be, are they! - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,
      Oh that's very good, you have a delicate sense of humour!
      Mud all around...they could have been at the Glastonbury music festival!

      Very kind regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete