Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 August 2011

The Village Bookshelf


  A copy of this book is on sale, on ebay, at the starting price of £69.99p. Now I have read this book, several times as it happens, mostly back in the early 1970's, when I used to borrow a copy of the book from my local library. Okay, it's not the greatest written novel based on the Prisoner, but at the time it fulfilled a purpose, a link to the original series, and the only one I had back in the early 70's. That's why I would take the book back to the library, after a two week lend, and as long as no one else wanted the book, which they didn't, I would immediately take the book out again!  Pay £69.99 for a copy? No chance. I once had the chance of buying a secondhand copy for £10, but didn't want to pay that price either!
BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment