Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 January 2014

60 Second Interview With No.14

    No.113 "I see you are reading the latest issue of The Tally Ho."
    No.14 "That's observant of you."
    "Do you think he is?"
    "Who?"
    "Number Two, fit for a further term?"
    "He's under pressure."
    No.113b "Smile" {click goes the camera}
   "From Number One?"
   "Look, I'm usually a social animal, but not now."
   "I'm only trying to get your viewpoint, after all you are a doctor. Are you treating       
   No.2?"
   "I'm not his doctor."
   "Oh sorry. My mistake."
   "Oh we all make mistakes, sometimes we have to."
   "Was that Number Six I was you speaking to a few moments ago?"
   "Yes. He was on a fishing trip as well. Now if you'll excuse me, I've......"
   "A patient to visit?"
   "What makes you think that?"
   "The flowers."
   "No, they're mine, and I have to put them in water."
   At which point No.14 got up and walked away, effectively ending the interview.

Reporter No.113
Photographer No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment