Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 July 2013

60 Second Interview With Mister X

   No.113: “So Mister X....."
   Mister X: “Don't do that!"
   “What, call you Mister X?"
   “I'm incognito!"
   No.113b “Smile” {click goes the camera}
   “Sorry, I thought you were in the Kursaal in Southend-on-Sea."
   “I'm in disguise stupid!"
   “Oh No, don't be like that. I'm only trying to do my job."
   “Have you see a girl?"
   “What any girl?"
   “No, a girl in a white chiffon dress."
   “There's one over there with a photographer."
   “What are they doing?"
   “Well the girl's posing, and the photographer's taking photographs."
   “Listen, you're not Sherlock Holmes by any chance?"
   “Do I look that elementary?"
   “No, but in that disguise you do stand out well, easy to spot."
   And then Mister X went dashing off at the sight of a young girl in a white chiffon dress, while me and my photographic colleague went for a ride on the Roller Coaster.

Reporter No.113
Photographer No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment