Search This Blog

Thursday 18 July 2013

Page 6

No.6 "I know your voice!!"
No2 "You've been here before"
"Where?"
"In the village"
"What village?"
"Just the village. Come and have breakfast, Number Two, the Green Dome."
   The Prisoner thinks - And so it begins all over again, and this time I'm determined to get the better of them. Because its been almost forty-six years since I was first abducted to the village.
"Excuse me, can someone order me a taxi. I've been invited to breakfast with No.2."
  Moments later a taxi pulled up outside the Old People’s Home, and it was with the aid of two walking sticks, that I made my way slowly to the waiting taxi.
   Perhaps this time around, No.6 wouldn't be so much trouble. Because after all, all they want to know is why I resigned!

No.6?

No comments:

Post a Comment