Search This Blog

Saturday 27 July 2013

THEPRIS6NER

   There being nothing on any of the television channels that we wanted to watch, my wife said why don't we be radical and watch 'the Prisoner?' I said why don't we be really rebellious and watch THEPRIS6NER instead? So we did. It would seem that this series has become a first choice series for me to watch. We watched 'Arrival' as a one-off episode, but I have a feeling that for the next Friday eveings we may very well be watching the whole mini-series again, and that will be seven times we have watched the series. Well why not? I really enjoy the series, I get excited at the thought of watching it. What's more I'm not alone in appreciating this series, and now other die-hard fans of the original series are begining to find appreciation for this series.
   I made no fresh observations about 'Arrival last night, I simply sat back and enjoyed the episode.

Breathe in....breathe out....Village life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment