Search This Blog

Saturday 27 July 2013

Cartoon Capers

   The following link was sent to me by Christine B, it's an action cartoon called "The Digger," more that that I cannot say, as there is no description for the cartoon. But I'm sure enthusiasts of 'the Prisoner' will enjoy it.

http://youtu.be/CP225EmRq7A

ChristineB informed me that the video was found on the French Prisoner site web : Le rÔdeur. It has been posted on July 26th by Patrick Ducher, I think.
This little video was made by a net surfer. It's a tribute to a children British programme : Vision on.
Vision on was mainly made for deaf children but was broadcast all over
the world. I remember watching it when I was a child.
The Digger was one of the cartoons presented during Vision on.


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment