Search This Blog

Monday 2 December 2013

Sneezed Myself Out Of The Blogosphere!

    That is how one friend and reader put it in an email recently, and I like it. I should like to thank friends and readers for their "get well soon" and thoughts of best wishes, very kind indeed. And I do understand how much you have all been missing reading my daily 'Prisoner' blog, but unfortunately that break could not be helped while I've been lounging around in the Therapy Zone, and still am not absolutely fit, so I still have to take it easy. However the flesh may be weak at the moment, but the mind is as active as ever now, and so I must be about it, I'm late this morning as it is. So without further ado, I'll post some blog for you.

Be seeing you

4 comments:

  1. Good to know you're back - WELL COME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,
      It's good to be back. Your kind words are very much appreciated. Although wrIting the blog this morning has taken something out me, as my energey levels are not what they might be.

      Very best wishes
      David
      BCNU

      Delete
  2. At last! Delighted to see you! ;)
    Well come back!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jana,
      Thank you, it's good to be back. Now after an early start, it's time to begin to put up the Christmas decorations.

      Very kind regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete