Search This Blog

Thursday 9 May 2013

Excuse The Fall Out

     Apparently its all in the direction!
"What do you mean Pat, when you say move more to the right? I'm a Welsh Nationalist!"

    "Did you write that speech Kenneth me boyo?"
"Yes, you told me to Patrick bach, remember?" 
"Very good Kenneth, but are you giving it enough Umph?"
"If its umph you want Patrick, I'll give you bloody umph!"

      "Look Kanner, because you wouldn't stand up I've had to get on my knees and down to your level!"
    "I can't my daddy, I think I've broken my legs!"

   "Well I can't find the line. On page seven did you say?"
   "That's right dad, page seven"
   "Well I can't see where it say's singing "My ding-a-ling!"
 

  "Pat me boyo, that hat makes you look like an undertaker!"
"Well I don't care what you say, I think this hat looks better on me better than it does on Kanner!"

 
  It was all fun and larks on the set of Fall Out!
Photographs the Department of Visual Records

BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment