Search This Blog

Friday 1 November 2013

60 Second Interview with No.1

    No.113: “It wasn't easy getting an interview with Number One. In fact the journey to this actual point had been a hard and difficult one. But I asked Number One what it had all been about?”
   No.1: “Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha!”
    “Well if you could just stand still for a moment Number One. Perhaps you could tell the readers exactly who you are.”
    « Ha, ha,ha, ah, ha, ha, ha. »
Well obviously you are not No.6's alter ego, that would be impossible.”
     « Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. »
     “So you must be Curtis who has gone doolally, round the twist, mad!”
    « Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! »
    “ Alright, have it your own way. But if you ask me finding out that No.1 is supposed to be No.6 was pretty predictable. And in that, I reject both you and your village!”

Reporter No.113
Photographer No.113b

2 comments:

  1. At last! The most telling interview in years, thanks David.I love it. - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,

      I always try to do my best!

      Kind regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete