Search This Blog

Saturday 8 March 2014

Village Life!

    No.2 "I'll ask you again. The boys in the band think you are very beautiful, and they do love you madly."
    No.202 "Do they sir, I didn't know."
    "I'm not talking about you!"
    "Aren't you sir?"
    "The clue is in the message."
    "Is it sir?"
    "That the boys in the band sent that message."
    "To you sir?"
    "Yes, why should they do that, do you think?"
    "I couldn't say sir."
    "Why do you think they sent that message?"
    "Well one or two of them do have peculiar leanings!"
    "Do they think me very beautiful?"
    "I wouldn't like to say sir."
    "That they do love me madly?"
    "I shouldn't have thought so sir."
    "You don't know what I'm talking about do you?"
    "No sir."
    "No sir! Oh get out, get out!"

BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment