Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Who's That On The Telephono?

                                                        
     "Yes who is it?"
     "Its the Shopkeeper sir."
    "Oh it's you again, what do you want this time?"
    "Its Number Six sir."
    "What about him?"
    "He's just been in my shop again."
    "You're not about to waste my time like you did yesterday?"
    "It wasn't my fault sir. You asked for any unusual activity by Number Six to be reported to you personally."
    "Oh very well. Well what is it this time?"
    "He bought a cuckoo clock!"
    "What does Number Six want with a cuckoo clock?"
    "I've no idea sir."
    "You see, you're doing it again!"
    "What sir?"
    "Wasting my time! I've got more important things to do than to bandy words with the likes of you!"
    "Sir, are you there sir? Oh he's rung off, I expect he's in one of his moods!"

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment