Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Modelling In Prisoner

    Work on painting the bodywork and components of the Lotus Seven KAR 120C was completed a few days ago, and left to dry. Having taken my time paid off, as the car is looking very good at this stage, and I'm very pleased with my modelling skills. Later today I'll be commencing on the actual construction of the car, again taking my time as generally speaking myself and glue are not a good mix! By the time I'm finished I'll know every brush stroke, every component, and every dollop of glue, I'll have built her with own hands!

BCNU

2 comments:

  1. Got a polishing cloth, too? - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,
      Yes, and wax! The only thing missing is a body!!!!!!

      Very kind regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete