Search This Blog

Thursday 28 May 2015

Village Life!


    “You realise that I’m the one who will have to pay for this. I knew it wouldn’t work. Fill him full of hallucinatory drugs, put him in a dangerous environment, talk to him through microphones!”
    “It’s always worked!”
    “Well it didn’t work this time Sony were relying on us to deliver this new virtual reality game, that’s why we gave you the opportunity to show what you could do. You said you could deliver. I should never have relied on you!”
    “It’s always worked before!”
    “But it didn’t this time, did it? Not when it mattered most, when the game was worth winning the most!”
    “Well don’t blame me!”
    “Who else is there to blame? There will be no second chances. Sony will walk out on the deal. I gave them my word that you could make this first virtual reality game work.”
    “Forget Sony. But if you try and lay this cock-up on me, and try to get rid of me, I’ll take my virtual reality game to Spacewar!”
    “I won’t let you walk out on The Village just to take the game to some other outfit. Not after all the money that’s been put into the development of your game.”
    “I beat that guy Six to the draw though!”
    “But you didn’t fire first, you delayed!”
    “If I hadn’t, Six would have woken up earlier, and there would have been no need for your scene in the Saloon!”
    “We could have had it all Kid!”
    “Don’t call me Kid Judge!”
    “Oh shut up and get over yourself!”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment